13 Reasons To Choose Hostgator For WordPress Sites

hostgator

A hosting service is the life of any website. A poor hosting service will affect the performance of your site and business. There are a lot of factors to consider before choosing a hosting service because a lot of hosting service sucks. Today, we are going to recommend the best hosting service for any website, but especially for WordPress. Hostgator is the best hosting service for WordPress. I am going to share 13 reasons why they are the best.

13 Reasons Why Hostgator Is The Best Hosting Service Is The Best

#1. Pricing

hostgator pricing

Compared to other hosting services, HostGator is the best when it comes to what you pay for what you get. You can get a hosting plan for as low as $3.95 per month. I don’t think you can get a better offer from any other quality hosting service.

#2. Technical Support

support

When I take a look at service review online, one of the frequently complain of customers is support. They complain bitterly about support because most services provide a poor support system. Hostgator have proved to be competent in this aspect. Their support is classic and on time.

#3. Best Host For WordPress

wordpress

There is no better recommendation for WordPress host that Hostgator. They host millions of WordPress sites and are handling the load quite well. There is an option to install WordPress site with few clicks. So if you are thinking of setting up a WordPress site, Hostgator is going to make your life a lot easier.

#4. Unlimited Disk Space And Bandwidth

unlimited

Hostgator offers unlimited disk space and bandwidth on their hosting plan. Their plans consist of unlimited bandwidth, domain, and emails. With this option, you don’t need to worry about exceeding your bandwidth limit because Hostgator got it covered.

#5. No Down Time

Hostgator uptime is 99.99%. That means your site is technically online 24/7, 365. A 99.99% uptime is an excellent uptime, but 0.01% chance of downtime means it’s possible for your site to go down, although the chances are minimal. To cover the remaining 0.01% and make sure your WordPress site uptime is 100%,you need to configure CloudFlare to your blog.

#6. Easy To Use Cpanel

cpanel

One thing every user needs is easy to use dashboard. You want to get things done with ease than stress yourself out to get little things done. Hostgator offers easy to use cPanel in their hosting service. You can setup email accounts, WordPress sites, forums and other platforms with ease from a cPanel.

#7. Unlimited Website Per Account

As you advanced with blogging, there are times when you may need to create another blog that requires a hosting service and a domain name. With HostGator, you can setup unlimited multiple sites with no additional cost just with one account. The freedom to install multiple WordPress sites on a single account will save you some extra bucks.

#8. Free Email Accounts

Trust me on this one. I have tried some other hosting services where I have to pay for hosting and a separate fee for an email account. With HostGator account you do not need to pay an additional fee for email account, in fact, you can create unlimited email accounts for free.

#9. Hostgator Coupon

hostgator coupon

Hostgator has many promo coupons to give you a discount. Discounts are great ways to stay within your budget. Some great discount you will get from Hostgator includes, 43% off for Hatchling Plan, 40% off for Baby Plan and 60% off for Business Plan. You can take a look at Hostgator pricing plan and discount.

#10. SEO Tools

seo

SEO is a serious business for any website/blog owner. Hostgator has some great SEO tools at your disposal if you decide to host your site with them. This tools will help you to kick start your SEO campaigns and find your place in search engine ranking.

#11. Spam Protection

Spam protection is a great feature on HostGator. With a HostGator account, you don’t have to bother about your website security.

#12. Free Website Transfer

website transfer

Here is another cool feature by HostGator. I know of hosting service providers where you have to pay for site transfer and others where file transfers are free but you must pay to transfer your domain name. With Hostgator hosting account you don’t have to worry about the additional cost. Just do it: Transfer.

#13. Video And Tutorial Resources

If you ever get stuck at what you are doing and would need some help, then check out Hostgator Resources. Hostgator resources contain videos and articles to help solve issues regarding setup, WordPress site, email account, etc.

These are my reasons why Hostgator is the best hosting service for WordPress sites. Check out Hostgator Plans and features today to compare it with other hosting plans and to decide if you are going to use HostGator or not.

After choosing a hosting plan, the next thing you will need to do is setup and optimize a WordPress blog. Check my post: How To Setup A WordPress Blog.

Do you have any experience with Hostgator or a feature you would like to include on the list? If you do, please share your experience by leaving a comment below.

Spread the love

Leave a Reply

CommentLuv badge